The Department of Gastroenterology is a highly specialized unit in treating all types of gastroenterological problems with precision.
- Gastroenterology institutes are considered as one of India’s best & top gastroenterology hospitals.
- We ‘re committed to treating digestive and hepatobiliary disorders in children and adults. The surgeons in gastroenterology provide specialist medical and surgical gastroenterology treatment.
- The Institutes hold state-of-the-art facilities funded by specialized intensive care units.
- Gastroenterology deals primarily with oesophagus, thyroid, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts, and liver diseases.
- The main objective of this department is to provide state of art medical facilities through highly sophisticated equipment and skilled personnel, which allows them to provide their patients with conventional and advanced services depending on the case requirement.
- Moreover, the department has a centrally air-conditioned Surgical Intensive Care Unit (SICU) equipped with the most advanced equipment, monitors & centralized suction, and oxygen distribution facilities.
The department mainly offers services for-
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Liver & Pancreato-biliary disorders
- Diagnostic & therapeutic endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal tract bleeding