Medicine and Intensive Care
Internal medicine (general medicine) is the medical facility, which provides the treatment, diagnosis, and prevention of adult diseases.
- The department is responsible for the prevention, health-promoting, recovery, and integrated activities of pregnant women who give birth and are to live in the system.
- The department aims at keeping births and postnatal confines as natural as possible, even in relation to areas where specialist expertise is needed.
- The internal medicine department at KRIMS HOSPITALS provides comprehensive medical care to the patients.
- Our team members are dedicated to the compassionate and balanced practice of medicine that is need-based and cost-effective.
- We provide good quality outpatient medical services for the adult population and even emergency and indoor services for various medical problems and critical care in a comprehensive manner.
- The Medical Intensive Care Unit offers interdisciplinary care in a technologically advanced setting for patients suffering from a range of severe medical conditions.
- It is a closed unit run by doctors who specialize in pulmonary / critical care, where patients are also involved in ventilator support, vasopressor support where continuous dialysis.
In addition, for patients living with HIV/AIDS or newly diagnosed are counseled about coping with the illness. The other services provided by this department are-
- Critical Care service
- HIV Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Poisoning cases